My Life in Christ

I am going to help keep a life living in Christs ways.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

This past week at Iliana Camp 2006

So I have accepted Christ into my heart this past week at Illiana camp. I was talking to two people, Scotty and Jackolynn, about some problems in my life. They told me some things that I didn't know. Then they prayed for me. Then that Thursday night after the service ended and we were finishing in songs. I started to cry. I held back the tears as long as I could and I just started to ball my eyes out. then I just started to pray and I accepted him in my life. This year may have been a bad year but ay least something good happened. I am looking forward to what God has in store for me, my family, and my boyfriend. And Thank You to all that helped me through this week and who will continue to help me. I love you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home