My Life in Christ

I am going to help keep a life living in Christs ways.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

School

So I started school on August 14th. and I just finished my first horrible week. On monday and wednesday I slept in and I was almost late to my first class. Then I had eight classes worth of homework to get done before I had to go to band. I fell asleep and was late to band without finishing my homework. Then when I got there they had enforced a new rule that you have to do 5 pushups every minute you are late. They told me that I should have had to do 150 but since I didn't know about the rule they only gave me 30. And our first public performance was horrible. We didn't stay in step and Nick pushed me into Chuckie. Overall my first week of school sucked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home