My Life in Christ

I am going to help keep a life living in Christs ways.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Trying to get over him

I have had a bad day. I have been thinking way too much. The first Band Contest for Beech Gro0ve didn't go so well. But that is not even what I have been thinking about all day. I know my focus should always be on Band when we have a contest but I was thinking about someone. I am still in love with someone but I know I can't be with him. He doesn't want me back. I have been thinking about him since the day we broke up. I just can't get over him. It is awkward being around him when he shows up to band things. I just don't want to think about him anymore even though I love him so much. It is so hard to believe that something you love so dear can be taken away instantly. I have been trying to get over him but I just can't.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger Mary-Anne said…

    Keep praying amanda! God will help you through this! I'm here if you need to talk and you know that God is always there if you need him! I'll be praying for you! I love you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home