My Life in Christ

I am going to help keep a life living in Christs ways.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Much Happier

I have had a few problems but they are gettint better I have also been in a good mood. Yesterday the Beech Grove Marching Hornets went to the District compepition at Southport. We did amazing. We got a gold and are moving on to the regional competition. I can't wait because I know we will get a Gold. But last night at the party some people were saying some mean things. Some people called me fat. I don't like it but I am better about it now. I am in a wonderful mood today and I am going to go see the movie Facing the Giants. It will be fun.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:10 PM, Blogger Mary-Anne said…

    Sounds like things are looking up! Don't worry about what peeps say about you! I've always had people call me fat, but I'm made in Gods image. I think your beautiful! Love you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home